What’s New Fall 2020: Changes due to COVID-19
The Office of Disability Services is pleased to announce the ODS Online Portal, a one-stop-shop for students and faculty to manage accommodations. Launched in Fall 2019, the ODS Online Portal offers the functionality to improve accommodation-related communications and services.
- Students who need to register with ODS use the portal to submit their application for accommodations and upload their disability documentation.
- Students who are registered with ODS and receive accommodations use the portal to send electronic Faculty Notification Letters and manage all accommodation needs (i.e., exam scheduling, alternative format requests, captioning or interpreting requests, etc.).
- Faculty and course instructors use the portal to view accommodation requests that have been submitted for each course, and submit proctoring information and exam materials to the ODS Testing Center.
NOTE: To ensure that you do not miss important emails sent via the ODS Online Portal, we encourage you to either:
- Add the domain “post.accessiblelearning.com” to your safe sender list (click here for Outlook 365 instructions), or
- Regularly check your junk mail folder.