What’s New Spring 2020
The Office of Disability Services is pleased to announce the ODS Online Portal, a one-stop-shop for students and faculty to manage accommodations. Launching in Fall 2019, the ODS Online Portal will offer the functionality to improve accommodation-related communications and services.
- Students who need to register with ODS will use the portal to submit their application for accommodations and upload their disability documentation.
- Students who are registered with ODS and receive accommodations will use the portal to send electronic Faculty Notification Letters and manage all accommodation needs (i.e., exam scheduling, alternative format requests, captioning or interpreting requests, etc.).
- Faculty and course instructors will use the portal to view accommodation requests that have been submitted for each course, and submit proctoring information and exam materials to the ODS Testing Center.
NOTE: To ensure that you do not miss important emails sent via the ODS Online Portal, we encourage you to either:
- Add the domain “post.accessiblelearning.com” to your safe sender list (click here for Outlook 365 instructions), or
- Regularly check your junk mail folder.