Log in to the ODS Online Portal
The ODS Online Portal is a one-stop-shop to help students manage their accommodations.
- Students will send a Faculty Notification Letter electronically through the online portal, and the letter will be automatically delivered to the instructor’s email inbox
- You can choose which classes you’d like to request accommodations for, and customize your accommodations to each class.
- Once you have electronically sent letters, you still need to meet with your instructor privately to discuss how the accommodations will be provided.
- Students will be able to manage accommodations through the online portal. Examples include:
- Schedule exams at the ODS Testing Center
- View notes uploaded from a peer notetaker
- Request e-text
- Opt-in to receive text message reminders about appointments