Placement Testing

For information about placement assessments, including details about math placement using SAT or ACT scores, go to the Placement Assessments website.  Students who decide they wish to take the math placement assessment instead of using SAT or ACT scores can request disability-related accommodations on the test.  Documentation supporting the need for accommodation must be submitted to ODS. After review of the documentation, ODS personnel will send a memo to the Office of Testing and Data Management Services authorizing test accommodations, provided the documentation is sufficient. Math assessments are no longer offered during Bama Bound but must be taken online at least one week prior to the student’s Bama Bound session.  Please note: ODS will accept Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and/or 504 plans as documentation for placement test accommodations only.