Current ODS Operations Plan
- January 7th, 2021
ODS is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:45pm. Staff are also available to answer questions in the following ways:
- Call 205-348-4285 and leave a message for staff to return your call.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your Accommodations Specialist
Please be aware of the following adjustments due to COVID-19:
Main Office and Appointments
Effective November 5, 2021, face coverings will no longer be required for fully vaccinated individuals in most University of Alabama facilities. Masks will be required for unvaccinated individuals indoors, and in crowded outdoor settings or during outdoor activities that involve sustained close contact with others who are unvaccinated. To the extent practicable, individuals who are not fully vaccinated should maintain social distancing. Anyone, including those who are fully vaccinated, should feel comfortable choosing to wear a mask, even when not required.
In-person and Zoom appointments are available for students.
ODS Testing Center
- The ODS Testing Center will only be available to proctor tests for face-to-face courses. ODS will not proctor exams for courses with virtual proctoring requirements.
- The ODS Testing Center will remain locked at all times. Students will visit www.iamhere.ua.edu when they arrive to check in for an exam. A video tutorial is available. Faculty will also need to visit this link if they come to the testing center to pick up exams.
- Lockers will not be used. Please leave your belongings at home or be prepared to take them with you into your testing room. Phones and watches will be held by testing staff and cannot be accessed by students while testing. Please turn your phone off. Academic integrity expectations remain in place.